The Read Message screen displays your e-mail messages one at a time.
- To move between your messages in the listing, use the 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons.
- To delete the message, click 'Delete'.
- To move a message to another folder, select the destination folder and click 'Move'.
- To view the complete header of the message, click 'Full Headers'. This is useful when trying to determine more information about who the actual sender was as well as the path it took to get to your mailbox.
- To view the summary header of the message, click 'Simple Headers'. This is the default and is best suited for most users.
- To export the message to RFC822 format, click 'Export'.
- To print the message on your printer, click 'Print'.
- To go back to Inbox, click 'OK'.
- To reply to the sender of the message, click 'Reply'.
- To reply to the sender of the message and to all other recipients of this message, click 'Reply All'.
- To forward the message to another email address, click 'Forward'.
- To add the sender to your address book, click 'add to contacts'.